Road and Bike Safety!
In PSHE Year 1 have been learning all about how to cross the road and ride our bikes safely.
We have designed our own crash helmets and even went outside to practice crossing a road. Take a look at our gallery to see how we got on. Here are our top tips to help you cross the road:
- Look for a safe place to cross the road. It is always safer to use a crossing if there is one available.
- Look left, right and left again before crossing.
- Don’t get distracted when crossing the road, make sure you are aware of the vehicles around you.
- Hold a grown ups hand when crossing the road.
- Never run across a road, even if you are using a crossing.