Parents full of praise for The Hills
As governors, we wanted to hear what you as parents think about the school. Your views are so important in helping the school create the best learning experience for your child. It’s great to hear that so many of you said you love the school!
- You love the outdoor learning, and the many trips and clubs.
- The individual care and concern for your child.
- The progress your children are making in their learning.
- How happy your children are, coming to school every day.
- The passion and commitment from teachers.
- The very high quality of teaching.
- The professional and organised reception staff.
- The well-thought through routines.
- Prime time.
- The ethos and caring family community.
- The headteacher’s open door policy.
- The fact that any issues you have are resolved quickly and well.
We could go on… Between the governors we spent several hours hearing your praise for the school. It was wonderful to be able to give such positive feedback to all staff – teaching, office and support staff - and for them to know that all their hard work is appreciated so much.
You also had some really useful questions and suggestions, which have since been discussed with the school’s leaders so that we can continue to make improvements.